Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Our Intent is Everything in our being! We create our World through our Thinking. Winning Video Documentary: Inner World Outer World

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Our intent and consciousness is everything in our being.   What we concentrate on, what we think about is what our being is here.  We create our being through what we put our energy, thoughts and feelings into.  When we put them into fears, troubles etc., that will simply make those problems stronger.  When we put our energy into Love, Happiness, Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, then our being will be those things. 

I am getting away from using the word 'live' because backwards it spells evil.  I will not put my energy into evil.  I will put my energy into 'being'.

Here is a documentary titled: Inner World Outer World

It has won many awards last year (2013).  

This is my intent and gift to everyone for a Beautiful, Wonderous, Prosperous, Healthy and Happy New Year! 



Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:



Besides the videos. I want to mention the Sacred Text again. I have been reading many of the books and they are creating a very positive difference in my being and my way of thinking. I am working on changing my being for the better here.

Sacred Text - New Thought.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this and all the gifts you offer. I am humbled by your generous spirit.

    ReplyDelete