Friday, January 17, 2014

We are not human bodies with Spirits, We are Spirits/Souls in Human Bodies!

Since the New Year day of 2014, I have been working on 'vibrations'.  I have been listening to all the various higher vibration hertz videos on youtube.  I have been watching movies and documentaries about spirituality.  I have had this unquenchable thirst to fully be who I AM.  To fully be the Truth of Who WE ARE!

Part of that searching brought me to realize something that we have been told is a lie.  We are told we are "Human bodies with Spirits/Souls".  What I came to realize is that is wrong.  We are Souls/Spirits living in Human bodies during this lifetime.  There is a big difference to me.

Those are two totally different things.  It is just as anything in this life, there are truths that are revealed with lies so we do not fully become our 'beings' and who we really are.

We have more power than anyone realizes.  We could all change this world in seconds.  All it takes is our using our vibrations and energy in Love.

The process of removing our brainwashing through the media and advertisements of limited thinking and our constantly not being good enough or comparing ourselves to others is a deliberate mindset.

We have been controlled through being made to not feel 'good enough'.  This even applies to those who we are trying to be like.  Look at all the insecure 'movie stars' who do drugs and drink alcohol and have lots of plastic surgery.  They live on insecurity and are worried about their looks constantly.

Understand our society is set up to make us insecure.  It is set up for us not to Love ourselves or feel we are good enough.  This is the way we are controlled in all aspects of our lives.  If we felt good about ourselves then we would understand our own power through our positive energy and Love.

Every single thing in our lives is energy.  We draw and co-create our lives through our way of thinking.   We need to have the intent to re-program ourselves to the Truth of who We ARE and how we create all things that happen.

I have watched so many videos about vibrations and energy.  I listen to 432, 528, 741 hertz music constantly in 2014.  I am determined to change my thoughts and energy to be aligned how we are meant to be.   There are numerous youtube videos with those hertz.  (Make sure that the videos are actually the hertz.  Comments will inform you if they are or not, due to many testing the hertz of the videos.)

God does LOVE us!  We are co-creators with God.  Not one person needs to be in lack!  Not one person needs to want for anything!  We are meant to understand that the Universe is absolutely Prosperous and there is Prosperity for EVERYONE!  Prosperity, Happiness, Contentment, Love is not just for a few but for us all!  God wants us to be happy!  God wants us to fully enjoy this life and his creations.  We are one with all!

Part of changing vibrations and energy is being Thankful for all things!  Grace comes and happens instead of Karma.   Grace has been happening to me over and over again.  Many 'bad' situations ended up being 'Grace', my car being broken into (no windows busted and though the inside looked trashed, the seats were not ripped and things went back together.  There was no permanent damage).  My being bitten by a dog (rottweiler), he only ended up getting my pinkie finger, instead of whole hand.  He got it right between his canine teeth and in front - so my finger mushed down and again no real or permanent damage.   Both those situations were Grace in action!  Is it the way I choose to view them only?  No!  I sincerely believe it could have been Karma and my car could have been trashed so badly that it would have been un-driveable and cost a lot of money.  The dog bite could have been my whole hand and I could have had major damage.  The two recent situations were by the Grace of God and I am very thankful.

I am thankful for all in my life!  In fact I heat my house with wood.  I have a Yukon Eagle heater, which is amazing.  The wood came from beautiful trees that provided life and safety for many animals, while they were in the ground and living.  The wood is energy and the tree lost it's life for one reason or another.  I actually thank my wood, it's vibration and energy before I put it in the heater.  I can tell you, I sincerely believe the wood last twice as long and burns hotter due to my appreciation of it and thanking it for it's life and energy.

I am sure some are reading this believing that it is 'nuts' to thank wood or anything else as that.  I can tell you being thankful has been making a big difference in my life!

We are vibrations, we are energy, so is everything else.  Every single thing in our world is energy and vibrations.  Even the things that are solid are vibration in one form or another.

The secret is, what type of energy and vibrations are we relaying to our world?  Are we concentrating on our problems instead of the solutions or what we desire?

The more we 'worry' and think about our problems, the more those come to us.  But when we change our vibrations and energy and put them into what we desire then what we desire comes to us.  It is a natural universal law.  Where we put our energy is what we manifest.

I know it is very hard to keep our energy into the visualization and feelings of what we desire and not to put them into our current situations.  We have been taught to worry about what is wrong and not create what is right.  That is a form of control.  Just imagine if those at the top who know the way the universe works actually allowed us to be who we are, we would have a world that is Peace and Love.  We would all know there is no separation between any of us, no matter, race, religion or culture.  We are all here living in our worlds due to our own creation and intent.

I do believe in reincarnation, I do believe we all choose to be here as we are for our own growth.  The growth can be from Karma or Grace.

I am a very spiritual person.  I try to live every moment in thankfulness.  I ask constantly for 'God's Will' to be done in my life!  I release my own will (ego) to live within God's Will.   I ask, to be the best I can be and to try to be part of the solution and help with creating a positive difference in people's lives, not just my own.  I would love to help make a difference in the world and I believe that is getting Truth out!  Truth of ourselves without Fear!  That truth is what will change our world!  The Truth is what can change everything going on.

Once we understand, We ARE THE POWER for creating all that is happening.  That is why movies and the media puts things out there ahead of time, it is so we then have the 'consciousness' of what they want manifested.  It is through our thought processes that world events manifest.  If we changed our consciousness to LOVE and PEACE and UNITY then we would have that.   I can tell you with my own feeling, after the 2011 Japanese quake and tsunami, there was a vibration of LOVE from the people around the world!  I felt the LOVE and I felt our world's vibration changing.  Those at the top 'felt' what was going on too so the story changed within 48 hours.  I found more hate, division, fear, and worry stories (including Fukushima) being broadcasted.  They had to change the story, they had to stop the LOVE vibration.  Literally I felt a shift, but it was halted.  Our Truth and Power is hidden from us.  It is time to Be our Truth and Power!

Is it easy to do?  No, it is not.  It is something I keep my intent on! We have to change our way of thinking (of lack and limit) that has been instilled in us and we became indoctrinated and brainwashed to, since birth.

There are so many things I do, from the Quantum K - which works on your subconscious to change our thinking to listening to all the various higher hertz music.  I have begun working on meditating for the first time in my life.  

I realized, when I have sent out "Love" to the world in the last year, I was doing it through my mind compared to my vibrations.  There is a huge difference.  When we only use our mind in intent compared to our energy and vibrations it does not get us far.  But once we decide to sincerely understand how vibrations work in our lives, we can change our lives and help change the world.

Every thought is a ripple in the universe.  What ripples do we want to create?  Do we desire to create Love and Prosperity and Unity for ourselves and the world in ripples?

What is important to know, is WE DO MATTER!  Everyone of us is important!  YOU are Important!  YOU MATTER!  You Make a difference!

YOU are AWESOME!  Do you understand that?  BELIEVE in yourself!  Part of that believing is also Forgiving!  Forgiving every person who you have resentments or anger towards and most important in order to LOVE yourself, you have to Forgive Yourself for all past things.  To me, that is/has been the hardest, forgiving of self!  I constantly have things come to mind of what I did 20/30/40 years ago.  I am 51 years old now.  Yep, admitting my age.  I remember lots of bad things I have done and said to others.  I will get upset and embarrassed when I remember them.  But I believe it is the process we must go through to LOVE ourselves and others.  We dredge up those things we don't like that we have done in the past!  When it happens (remember past events), I now "Forgive myself and ask for forgiveness from the other person involved" and I release it.  It is an ongoing process but it is making a difference in my loving myself.  Everything is about growth of our spirit and being who we really are.

I have begun giving a 'mustard seed' to people.  Why?  Jesus said "If you have the faith of  the size of a mustard seed, you can do the same as I do."  Yes, I believe Jesus is the way to God, but not as the "only son of God" but he came to show us what we are capable of.  He says so, right in the Bible.  Why it is twisted by religions, is only due to control of the people.  By having the faith of LOVE and Unity of ourselves and all others, we are in Unity with the vibrations of God.  I believe Budda, Mohammad, Jesus and all others who created 'miracles' and people pray to, came to show us the way of LOVE!

Don't say "I am only human" that is a limiting phrase  that has been taught to us, to limit us.  We are not 'only' human!  We are Spirit, we are Soul in a human body for this life experience!  Once we fully understand this difference as the title says, we will be better at our intent creations.

God Loves Us!  We co-create with him!  ALL IS LOVE!  ALL IS VIBRATION!

I have found EFT tapping, thanks to a friend.  I have found Brad Yates youtube channel to be awesome.
He has a video about 'Allowing Miracles' into your life.

Here is a video - Mind Science.  It is about our vibrations and the hidden secrets of how it works.

 I do a lot of research about vibrations now and have watched a lot of videos.  I could put everything here (but there is a lot of it) but I also believe, everyone who has the intent and desire to work on their vibrations will also take the time to find what is right for themselves.

I can only write from my heart and try and give information out about my understandings.   I can't and won't force people to believe them.

But here is my 'Gift' to you.......  a mustard Seed!  Have the FAITH, BELIEF, LOVE AND FORGIVENESS FOR YOURSELF AND ALL OTHERS!  Change our Vibrations and We Change the World!  It starts with ourselves and ripples out into consciousness!



With Sincere LOVE AND APPRECIATION TO ALL WHO READ THIS!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE VIBRATIONS AND LOVE!  Together... We Make A Difference!  I am blessed to have many friends who have made a difference in my life by sending me awesome information.

I have quite a few posts of Spiritual Information on the blog from past months and years.  It used to be sporadic, but for those who have been reading my blog for awhile, I am sure you have noticed the way my writing is going now.  I am still writing about TRUTH and it is the TRUTH that will make a difference and change our world, individually and collectively!

Once we understand we are Spirit in human bodies, then our fear of death, life events, etc. dissolves.  We know, in reality We Live On, it is simply the body that dies.  Our Spirit/Soul never dies... there is nothing to fear at all!  

I choose to create a beautiful Life for myself and I choose to do this by changing my vibrations to LOVE!  It is one step at a time and one moment at a time... but it is my intent!







4 comments:

  1. Sherrie,
    Thank you for this. You have reached an awareness that I, and many others have, for a long time now. Put simply, we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, not the other way 'round. I highly recommend you read a couple of books by Neale Donald Walsch, who has a particularly good handle on this. I suggest "Conversations With God 1" and "Home with God: In a Life That Never End". There are lots more, but these will really inspire. Big fan. Keep up the great work. From: A Canadian In Self-Imposed Zio-Free Exile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie. This was a truly beautiful post. You mentioned listing to 432, 528, 741 hertz music. I have heard of this but where can I buy/listen to this music? Any info you can give me on this would be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sherrie, I did find some music on youtube. If you have any favorite websites or channels on youtube I would be interested in checking them out, too. Thanks again for your post, it really made my evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherrie. I believe that the number one LIE of this planet also happens to be Satan's first statement as recorded in the Bible: "You will not die, you will be like God.."

    The whole world believes it. Very few think God's statement is true. 'If you eat the fruit Adam, you will DIE.' and "The wages of sin is DEATH." and the fact that' eternal life' is only 'inherited' THROUGH Jesus Christ.

    Whether one believes the Bible or not is a choice. My job is only to present what the Bible actually says.

    Blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete