Thursday, April 10, 2014

WOW The BEST Video about Obama, I have ever seen. Says it All in 4 minutes - "Obama Girl"

This is seriously the BEST video about Obama.  The 2008 "Obama Girl" says in ALL in 4 minutes.

She says the sentiment all of us feel who had believed the lies of Obama in 2008.

I have been honest, saying it before on this blog.  I believed the Lies of Obama in 2008. I believed our Country was going to get back to Freedom and our Constitutional Rights.  But for some reason the day of his inauguration in 2009 was the last time I ever listened to him.  I somehow knew that day, he was not what he said he was.  I became 'aware' right after the election of 2008.  I was a complete sheeple before that.  Now I know the Truth of everyone in D.C., they are not for the citizens of the U.S., they are for the corporations and elite.  Everyone of them are frauds.  They would not be where they are and elected unless they were bought and sold by their masters behind the scenes.

This girl is AWESOME!  She is able to express how we all feel who were betrayed by the Lies!


No comments:

Post a Comment